- High illusion neckline
- Sweetheart satin bodice with cut out detail
- Ballgown silhouette
- 'Two tone effect' made with Ivory Tulle and Nude satin underlay
- Structured bodice with bra cups and boning
- Invisible zipper closure and pearl button detail
Models wears size 8
Tulle in IVORY
Satin bodice in IVORY
Skirt underlay in NUDE Satin
HALLOW TO HEM MEASUREMENT
Please note that the hallow to hem measurement is taken from the middle of the collar bone to where you want your gown to finish near the floor (hem length). Please measure with your heels on as this will be the final length of your gown. If you are unsure of this height, go with the highest heel you would wear. It is easier to hem up a dress, but may not be possible to add length. See reference photo.
FINAL FITTING ALTERATIONS
Due to the nature of custom orders without in-person fittings, you will likely need minor 'final fitting' alterations. Please consider this into your budget.
- To order this gown, select the size that best fits you at your largest measurement e.g if you have large hips, pick the size that matches your hip measurement. Check your measurements against our size chart. Even though our gowns come with a large seam allowance, it is always easier to take in parts of a dress than let it out.
- Once we have received your order, we’ll send you an email confirming your wedding gown specifications. Once that is approved we will start making your gown.
- Your gown will arrived within 4 months from when you approved your order, or within 3 months if ordered under the express service.
- All our brides normally require further alterations for that perfect fit. Please budget for these alterations as they will be an additional expense. Also allow time for these alterations to be completed. Alteration times vary depending on each alterationist.